Rarely Unable specialises in music PR of all kinds including album campaigns, tour promotion, PR consultation, European promotion, press junkets and social network development. We’re happy to adhere to conventional workable timelines but even happier when opportunities to work more unconventionally arise.
To effectively promote in this industry, you have to genuinely believe in the music and the people behind it; authenticity speaks louder than everything else. When you work with Rarely Unable, you’ll be working with a warm and friendly team who always meet the bands, musicians and labels in person, rarely miss a show and is committed to building a long-term working relationship; many of our clients have been with us for over 12 years.
Our reputation is built on a work ethic of communicative honesty and tireless dedication. Rarely Unable maintain a creative and progressive approach to promotion by;
· Being prepared to adapt to the ever-changing face of the industry
· Achieving the needs of the media without compromising artistic integrity
· Seeking out new fans in new places
· Find the ears for a multitude of music styles both known and unknown
· Being persuasive, not pushy
Focused on a roster of ambitious, progressive, fearlessly creative artists we welcome and can service high profile names as well as emerging talent.
Lauren Barley – Rarely Unable